Sales Representative – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows (Aust.) Pty Ltd is a family owned company which pride itself on selling quality aluminium and timber windows and doors. Hanlon Windows is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team in the role of Sales Representative for our Oak Flats showroom.
This role involves:
- Phone and visit customers to generate business opportunities
- Be responsible for a region
- Maintain the existing customer accounts for the region
- Provide excellent customer service
- Complete plan take-offs and quote preparation
- Generate sales as per the company sales budget
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Good computer skills
- Good administration and time management skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be highly motivated and reliable, with a positive attitude
Previous experience selling products in the building and window industry is preferred.
Previous experience selling AWS and Vantage products will be highly regarded.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm; Saturday work 8:30 am – 12:30 pm on a rotating roster
A salary package including performance bonuses, car allowance and superannuation will be negotiated based on experience and skills.
Send your resume to our head office:
41 Bolong Road
Bomaderry NSW 2541
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.