Delivery Driver – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows (Aust.) Pty Ltd is a family owned company which pride itself on selling quality aluminium and timber windows and doors. Hanlon Windows is an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team in the role of Delivery Driver.
This role involves:
- Drive trucks to deliver window and doors and/or components thereof to building sites, commercial premises, private residences, as needed
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain trucks cleanliness and ensure they are fueled
- Maintain delivery schedules
- Demonstrate understanding of WHS perform safe work practices
- Lift weights up to approximately 50kgs from ground to truck or workbench height
- Assist with production floor work such as assembling windows and doors, cleaning, receiving, and other duties as required.
- Learning the administrative requirements of the transport and service departments
- Provide support to the Transport Co-ordinator and Customer Service Supervisor
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- MR driver’s licence with good record
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
People with experience in administration in addition to the above, and an ambition to dedicate themselves long-term to a career, will be highly favoured.
This role has potential for growth into a leadership role for a motivated person.
Hours of work: 6:00 to 2:30 Monday to Friday with some occasional overtime
Rate of pay: $22.86 per hour
Send your resume to our head office:
41 Bolong Road
Bomaderry NSW 2541
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.