Hanlon Windows (Australia) Pty Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team to provide on-site service work in the role as Hanlon Windows Serviceman for the Greater Sydney Region.
Hanlon Windows is a family owned company which prides itself on selling quality aluminium and timber windows and doors. The company is an exciting, dynamic and forward thinking organisation that is losing an experienced team member due to retirement, thus creating this opportunity.
Hanlon Windows has showrooms at Drummoyne, Oak Flats & Nowra.
A company vehicle & tools will be provided for this role.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Complete Hanlon Windows Service work for all our products, on site at our customers residential or commercial locations
- Trouble shoot scenarios to fix an issue
- Provide exceptional Customer Service to customers issues and requests
- Maintain communication with the Customers Service Supervisor with your work schedules
- Work unsupervised
You will need to have the following skills:
- Manual Drivers Licence with good driving record
- Trade Qualified (Glazier) or experience in a related field/industry
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be able to follow company procedures
- Professional approach to your work output
- Work within a busy dynamic team and different business divisions
If this position is for you, send a cover letter and your resume to our head office:
41 Bolong Road
Bomaderry NSW 2541
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.