We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our production team at Bomaderry in the role of Storeperson for an immediate start.
The Storeperson role is responsible for checking the quantity and quality of all goods received.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy and be able to follow instruction
- Be organised and able to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Understand and perform safe work practices
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy items, up to 20Kgs
- A Forklift Licence (essential)
Previous experience working in a goods receiving role or manufacturing environment would be highly regarded.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday
6.00am to 2.30pm
One Rostered Day Off (RDO) each month
If this position is for you, send your resume to our head office:
41 Bolong Road
Bomaderry NSW 2541
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.