Hanlon Windows (Australia) Pty Ltd is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team in the role of Junior Estimator.
Based at our head office at Bomaderry, the Junior Estimator will be responsible for supporting the estimating team to produce accurate and timely window and door quotes in accordance with our customer’s requests and Hanlon Windows requirements.
As an entry level employee, your supervisor will provide you with training, support and guidance on the key responsibilities of your role. We are looking for a long-term employee to grow and advance with our company which means in time, independence will be required.
We are looking for candidates with the desire to dive-in and learn within a fast paced and friendly environment so you must be motivated and have an enthusiastic approach towards your work.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Creating computer-aided drawings from customers information to be used for sale and production purposes.
- Consulting with the sales team to discuss & generate customer quotes and resolve issues.
- Accurately enter data into the V6 software or Vquote Softtech estimating program.
- Learn, recognise and understand the physical properties of windows and doors and liaise effectively with trade and technical personnel.
- Follow up on projects and liaise with the sales team.
Required skills include:
- Excellent maths, analytical and IT skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Brilliant problem solving ability
- Be willing to learn and take instruction in a team environment
- Be self-motivated, organised and outcome driven
- Show a desire to work in a professional office within the manufacturing industry
Monday to Friday
8am – 4pm
Wage will be based in accordance with skills and knowledge for the right candidate.
If you are looking to develop your career with us, please send your resume and covering letter highlighting your skills and experience to:
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.