Delivery Driver/Labourer – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’s mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity.
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team, if you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
This position will be based in Bomaderry
This role involves:
- Drive trucks to deliver window and doors and/or components thereof to building sites, commercial premises, private residences, as needed
- Assist with production floor work such as assembling windows and doors, cleaning, receiving, and other duties as required.
- Load and unload trucks
- Maintain trucks cleanliness and ensure they are fueled
- Maintain delivery schedules
- Demonstrate understanding of WHS perform safe work practices
- Lift weights up to approximately 50kgs from ground to truck or workbench height, with team lifting techniques
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- MR driver’s licence with good record – you will be required to provide a copy of your driving record from Service NSW at the interview
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
Hours of work: 6:00 to 2:30 Monday to Friday with some occasional overtime
If this position is for you, we’d love to hear from you!
Send your resume to Jen at:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.