Driver/Labourer – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’ mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity. We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team. If you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in Bomaderry, in the beautiful Shoalhaven region.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- Excellent physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
- MR drivers license with a good record – a copy of your record with be required at interview
- Ability to drive trucks to deliver windows and doors and/or components thereof within a large region
- Willingness to also work in our factory receiving, cutting, machining, framing and glazing timber or aluminium windows and doors
- History of good attendance
- Experience with power and air tools
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 6 – 2:30
- Some overtime, no overnights
- RDO once a month
- Christmas shutdown period of three weeks
- Road Transport and Distribution Award Grade 5.
- Permanent rate: $22.46/hour
Hanlon Windows adheres to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and welcome applicants from any background.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please send resumes through to firstname.lastname@example.org