Hanlon Windows’s mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity.
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team, if you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in Bomaderry, in the beautiful Shoalhaven region.
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- Excellent physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
Essential qualifications for this position are:
- MR driver’s licence with good record
- Ability to drive trucks to deliver window and doors and/or components thereof within a large region
- Good level of physical fitness to be able to load and unload trucks using team-lifting techniques
- Assist with production floor work such as assembling windows and doors, cleaning, and receiving
- Willingness to also work in our factory receiving, cutting, machining, framing, and glazing timber or aluminium windows and doors.
- No experience in window manufacturing is necessary as all training will be provided.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 6:00 – 2:30
- RDO once a month
- Christmas shutdown period 24/12/20 to 13/01/2021
- Road Transport and Distribution Award Grade 5. For the first six months you’ll be casual and the payrate will be $27.62/hour.
- Permanent rate: $22.09/hour
To apply, email Jen at:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.