Estimator – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’ mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride, and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team. If you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in Bomaderry, on the South Coast of NSW.
Hanlon Windows adheres to principles of equal opportunity and diversity and encourages applications from all representatives of the community.
This role involves:
- Create computer-aided drawings from customers’ information to be used for sale and production purposes
- Consult with the sales and production teams to discuss and generate customer quotes
- Accurately enter data into the V6 or V-Quote Softtech estimating program
- Learn the physical properties of windows and doors and liaise effectively with trade and technical personnel
- Maintain up-to-date information on products and relevant technology
- Make changes to quotes as required
- Seek and take advantage of opportunities to further training and knowledge
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Ability to foster positive working relationships
- Strong computer skills
- Strong mathematics skills
- High level communication skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving ability
- Administration skills
- Experience in the window industry
- Experience using Vquote
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday with hours from either 7am to 3pm, 7:30am to 3:30pm, or 8am to 4pm.
- Between $50,000 and $60,000 to be determined based on experience and qualifications.
- Quarterly bonus of up to $1000.
To apply, email Ashleigh at:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted