Internal Sales Representative – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’s mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity.
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated salesperson to join our team, if you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in our Drummoyne showroom.
This role involves:
- Greeting customers in the showroom
- Contacting potential customers to generate business opportunities
- Maintaining existing customer accounts
- Completing plan take-offs and quote preparation
- Maintaining the showroom displays
- Administrative duties as required
- Generate sales as per the company sales budget
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Good computer skills
- Good administration and time management skills
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A willingness and ability to build product and industry knowledge
Previous experience selling products in the building and window industry is preferred.
Previous experience selling AWS and Vantage products will be highly regarded.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm; Saturday work 8:30 am – 12:30 pm on a rotating roster
A salary package including performance bonuses and superannuation will be negotiated based on experience and skills.
Send your resume to Jen at:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.