Internal Sales Representative – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’ mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team. If you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in our Oak Flats showroom, in the Wollongong region.
Hanlon Windows adheres to principles of equal opportunity and diversity and encourages applications from all representatives of the community.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Superior customer service skills
- Experience in sales – window industry experience will be highly regarded
- Strong computer skills
- High level communication skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving ability
- Administration skills
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9-5 with Saturday mornings on a rotating roster
- To be determined based on experience and qualifications
To apply, email Jen at:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted