Production Floor Worker – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’s mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity.
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team, if you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The positions will be based in Bomaderry, in the beautiful Shoalhaven region.
To be considered for these positions, you must have:
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- Excellent physical fitness and the ability to lift heavy objects
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
This role involves:
- Receiving, cutting, machining, framing, and glazing timber or aluminium windows and doors.
- No experience is necessary as all training will be provided.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 6:00 – 2:30
- RDO once a month
- Shutdown period over Christmas
- Production Floor: Joinery and Building Trades Award Grade 2. You will be casual for the first six months and the pay rate will be $25.91/hour. When you become permanent, that will change to $20.90 and you will begin to accrue leave.
To apply, email Jen at:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.