Production Floor Worker – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’ mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity. We are currently looking for three motivated people to join our team. If you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team. If you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
The position will be based in Bomaderry, in the beautiful Shoalhaven region.
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Experience in the window/door industry or related fields
- A history of attendance reliability
- Excellent physical fitness and ability to lift heavy objects
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to undergo a company paid pre-employment medical assessment
- Ability to handle delicate objects with care
- Ability to follow work instructions
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
This role involves:
- Receiving, cutting, machining, framing and glazing timber or aluminium windows and doors.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 6am – 2:30pm
- RDO once a month
- Shut down period over Christmas
- Joinery and Building Award, grade based on experience. You will be employed as a casual employee for the first three months which will then be changed to a permanent position.
Hanlon Windows adheres to equal opportunity principles and welcomes candidates from all different backgrounds. To apply, email Ashleigh at:
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted