Sales Assistant – Full-Time
Hanlon Windows’s mission is to produce quality products sustainably; to encourage and enrich staff at all levels and to contribute to the community with pride and integrity.
Our core values are community, sustainability, pride and integrity.
We are currently looking for a motivated person to join our team, if you think that this is the sort of environment you would like to work in, then we’d love to hear from you.
This position will be based in our showroom in Bomaderry on the beautiful South Coast region of NSW
This role involves:
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Assisting sales staff with administrative tasks
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Learning about our products and how to communicate this information to customers
- There is potential for growth into the sales arena
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Able to learn and remember technical specifications
- Highly motivated and reliable
- Showroom/sales experience
- Administration experience
Hours of work:
- 8-4 or 9-5 Monday to Friday
- Some weekend work is required
- Negotiable based on experience
If you think that you’re the right person for this job, please email an application to Jen at:
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.