Hanlon Windows is a proud supplier of Breezway® Altair® Louvre Windows
Breezway Louvres are ideal for any residential or commercial application as they are the energy efficient window option for bringing natural light and fresh air into sustainable building designs. With blades that open close to horizontal, Breezway Altair Louvres allow fresh air to naturally reduce the indoor temperature of the building, refreshing building occupants and reducing the need for power hungry air-conditioning systems.
When closed, Altair Louvres seal tight to provide superior wind and water performance and offer a range of glazing options to suit the Australian climate.
- Open twice as wide as other window types to provide natural light and ventilation.
- Manufactured from non-corrosive materials for years of trouble-free operation.
- Cyclone rated for wind and water to ensure superior performance.
- Tight sealing due to patented ‘living hinge’ and drainage channel design.
- WERS energy rated to suit various climates.
- Improved security available with optional keylock, security bar or screens.
- Award winning Altair Powerlouvre™ Window available with concealed motors.
- Apptivate® Control Unit allows Powerlouvre Windows to be controlled by a touch sensitive wall switch, remote control via the Powerlouvre App or automatic response to temperature and timer events.
- Stronghold System provides added strength and safety to comply with Fall Prevention requirements.
- Tested in accordance with AS2047 ‘Windows in Buildings’.
Automated Window Option
With home automation a growing trend, the Breezway Powerlouvre® Window is an innovative way to ventilate a building.
Displaying superior aesthetics the Powerlouvre Windows has a low voltage motor concealed within the frame with no unsightly control rods visible.
Designed for easy installation, Powerlouvre Windows remove the complexity of sourcing special trades to install the system and are ideal for a range of design applications such as high out-of-reach locations or as floor-to-ceiling feature windows.
Powerlouvres can be easily operated by the Apptivate® Control Unit or by remote control via the Powerlouvre App. The Powerlouvre can be set to automatically respond to temperature and timer events using the Apptivate Control Unit or can be integrated into a Building Management System.
You can read more about the Powerlouvre Window in an article here https://www.breezway.com.au/automated-windows-best-for-high-level-ventilation/
The Stronghold System is available as an added feature for your Altair Louvres to add strength and
safety to your building.
Altair Louvre blades are retained by a pin that passes through the clips, bearing and blade. Once installed, the pins cannot be removed without tools and the blades are prevented from being removed from the clips. Pins are visible on the inside/underside of the clips.
The Stronghold System is ideal for residential or high-rise applications and is also a great option for school environments.
The Stronghold System can be screened, and offers privacy or shading options when using aluminium blades. This is well suited to wintergarden applications or outdoor residential areas. The Stronghold System also acts as a primary seal to outside noise for living or office areas.
For more window and door options head to our Aluminium Products Page!
To see the louvres in action check out the Videos below:
For more information on the Breezway Louvre systems:
Commercial Brochure: https://www.breezway.com.au/downloads/australia/breezway_commercial_brochure.pdf
Designing with Louvres: https://www.breezway.com.au/downloads/australia/Designing_with_Breezway_Louvres_Brochure.pdf
Powerlouvre Windows: https://www.breezway.com.au/downloads/australia/Powerlouvre_Brochure.pdf